|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Certification:||CE ISO SGS|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||4set|
|Packaging Details:||Bulk shipment by 40HQ Shipping Container|
|Delivery Time:||15-30 worker days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/A, D/P|
|Door:||Steel Door||Material:||Sandwich Panel|
|Size:||Design Or Customized||Structure:||Light Steel Structure|
|Keyword:||Chinese Prefabricated House,Tiny House,container House||Anti-earthquake:||8-13 Grade|
Sandwich Panel Temporary Site Office Construction,
Sandwich Panel Prefab Office Construction
Sandwich Panel Prefab House Temporary Site Office Construction
Fabricated container houses (also known as movable or removable houses) were born in the late 1950s. The main concept is that by prefabricating walls and roofs in the factory, and processing load-bearing structures represented by steel structures according to design requirements, it can be quickly assembled as a model of building a complete house.
1. The interior of the Construction Site Fabricated Container Mobile Modular Office is fully decorated, just like the ordinary office room you usually see. One built-in LED light and two sockets will be provided by us. It only needs to be assembled on site and connected to the external power supply with the external cable that comes with the office box, and it can be used safely. The interior is completely decorated, with external electricity, air conditioning, electricity, lighting, tables and chairs can be built in, and it can be used immediately.
2. Container office houses have lower foundation requirements.
Only simple foundation treatment is required on site, and the container house can be placed directly if the concrete level is already on the ground.
3. The Mobile Modular Office can be moved quickly at any time.
Only a forklift can be moved as a whole at a short distance, and only a flatbed trailer and a forklift can be moved as a whole at a super long distance. You don't even need to move the indoor furniture or disassembly.
|Assemble Container House|
|Bottom||Frame structure||2.3mm thick profiled steel|
|Floor||MGO board,waterproof, fireproof (Option Fiber cement)|
|Floor finishes||1.6mm PVC flooring (extra cost)|
|Roof||Frame structure||2.3mm thick profiled steel|
|Outside cover||0.5mm steel sheet|
|Ceiling||0.4mm steel ceiling|
|Corner post||2.3mm cold rolled steel profile, galvanization (160mm*160mm)|
|Wall panel||Sandwich panel with 50mm rock wool|
|Window||PVC steel sliding windows with dimension 950mm*1200mm|
|Door||Steel door with dimension 950mm*2100mm|
|Electricity||Light, Switch, Socket, distribution box, breaker and wire|
|Painting||Automatic galvanizing and baking paint spray molding|
Why Choose K-HOME Prefab house ?
There are many advantages to prefab house:
1. Speed of construction and camp installation: Allows for the building and the site work to be completed simultaneously, reducing the overall completion schedule, all the Main Structures will be connected with bolts, no welding works. All the wall and roof structure, flooring will be fixed by self-tapping screws or nails, normal carpenter team could make a good job!
2. Economical Solution: Compare to the concrete building, the prefabricated building will be much more Economical
3. Ability to service remote locations: Assembling a work camp close to the worksite reduces travel time which reduces cost.
4. Long time span: Well-built modular worker camps can last for 10, 15, or 20 years or more.
5. Safe and stable, Earthquake resistance: Grade 7, Wind resistance: Grade 11(wind speed≤ 120km/h).