|Place of Origin:||Henan, China|
|Certification:||CE, SGS, ISO, PVOC|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||4 sets|
|Packaging Details:||Loaded into 20/40ft shipping container|
|Delivery Time:||30 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||8000 sqm/month|
|Toilet:||If Need, Customized||Layout:||Flexible|
|Lifespan:||More Than 25 Years||Advantage:||Fast Installation And Movable|
|Colour:||White-grey Or Customized||Transport Package:||Bulk Packing|
|Keyword:||Student Temporary Housing, Modular Student Dorms, Student Container Housing|
Modular Temporary Student Accommodation Containers
1. How could we have a modular student accommodation built in such a short time?
2. How could we assure that the materials of construction produce no harm to the environment?
3. How could we find out the best performance products from those kaleidoscopic companies?
Dear, if you have such concerns, please come to K-Home.
K-Home, one of a pioneering enterprise that specializes in student accommodation containers, dominants 80% foreign market.
And now the countries establishing business relationships with us has exceeded 30.
We have received much credit both for our quality products and service. Here I will make the questions above-mentioned clearly.
Quick assembly is a character of such Student Accommodation Containers.
Made of light steel structure, such student accommodation is more fit than some bricks-made and concrete-made student apartments.
In wind-resistant, water-proof and noise-proof, few building can beat it. As to the environmental devastation,
it can be said to be more a saver than contributor. Some buyers would fear bad after-sale service,
which can’t come out in our company.
Our engineers and workers are all well prepared to offer solutions for the problems you may meet in the whole transaction period.
With many years of development, K-Home has established its own processing line.
Every time when we introduce new products, we always receive many inquiry and are quickly overwhelmed by new orders.
However, our professional technology along with our diligent workers could assure that we are trying to satisfy the needs of our customers.
Such student accommodation containers has testified the time and our trade volume has exceeded $1million this year.
Roof System: Made of 4 parts: steel ceiling+roof purlins+glass wool insultion material+roo steel sheet.
There are also 4 big water gutters to store rainwater and flow naturally. And there are 4 drainpipes in each column,
so the rainwater will flow from the roof steel sheet, into the water gutters, at last flow from the drainpipes orderly.
Bottom System: Composed of purlins, fireproof MGO board and PVC floor leather.
Wall Panel: Standard rockwool sandwich panel, it is fireproof. There are other options to choose.
According to your local environment, we can provide you a suitable solution.
Steel Frame: Galvanized steel frame, the thickness is 2.3mm. It is very thick. Surface spray treated by machine after repeatedly polished.
So it is double protection.
Door and Windows:
● Steel door, the interior of the door is filled with composite wood to make the door heavy and strong; It is fireproof;
● PVC steel sliding double glass window, with screens and anti-thief bar.
● Electricity system, including light, switch, socket, air breaker and wires, these can meet your site normal use.
● Internal skirting line, to decorate the inside. The material is PVC.
● Sealing strip, used on the joint between wall panel and steel frame, to better prevent rainwater and humid air go inside.
● Sealant glue, after installation, you need to seal every gaps.