|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Certification:||CE ISO SGS|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||4set|
|Packaging Details:||Bulk shipment by 40HQ Shipping Container|
|Delivery Time:||15-30 worker days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/A, D/P|
|Wall Material:||Alc Panel||Use:||House|
|Window:||Alumnium||Keyword:||Chinese Prefabricated House,Tiny House,container House|
|Floor:||MGO Board + PVC Floor||Purlin:||C/Z Galvanized Steel(Q235)|
Tiny Sandwich Panel Prefab House,
Mobile Container Tiny Home,
Sandwich Panel Prefab House Anti earthquake
Mobile Container Tiny Home Sandwich Panel Prefab House For Family
Container house is composed of top frame components, bottom frame components, corner posts and several interchangeable wall panels. The modular design concept and production technology are adopted to modularize a box house into standard parts and then to the site where it is used. It can be assembled or hosted on the site. The product uses a box as the basic unit. The box structure adopts special cold-formed galvanized steel components. The enclosure and thermal insulation materials are all non-combustible materials. Plumbing, electrical, decorating and supporting functions are all prefabricated in the factory, and no secondary construction is required. On-site assembly or overall hoisting and seating can be checked in. It can be used alone, and can also be used in different combinations of horizontal and vertical directions to form a spacious useable space and stack
Detailed Description of Material
1. Steel frame:The main frame is made of galvanized square pipes and assembled by bolts and nuts.
2. Wall panel and glass :Our bathroom use sandwich board, They are firm and durable, the material of glass ensured the day lighting of toilet and permeability.
3. Outer wall panel:The outer wall is made of sandwich board, the color is stable, the dust can be removed by rain water, it is resistant to ultraviolet radiation.
4. Roof structure:Our bathroom roof structure chooses material and structural design are reasonable, Which has good sealing performance.
5. Toilets and Urinals:The dense of toilets are very high, so they weighted than others, On the other hand, our toilets have better glossiness and are easy to clean. In addition, our pipe design is very reasonable and the flushing force is very strong.
How to build a container house?
How much does it cost to build a container house?
Smaller, more basic container van house can range between $ 2,100 to $2,500. The exactly price will base on the design.
1. Reliable Structure: Light steel structure is safe and reliable, which satisfies building structural design specifications.
2. Convenient to be installed: it can be recyclable many times. Simple tools are used only for the installation process. Each man on average can install 20~30 square meters every day.It takes only 2 days to complete one modular house of 3K×10K for 6 persons.
3. Decorative appearance: The whole house is beautiful and graceful, bright in color and soft feeling. The surface of the panel is neat. Portability has a beautiful appearance.
4. Flexible layout: Doors and windows may be installed at an optional position; Interval is flexible to be set up based on lateral axis installation. Stairs are installed outdoors.
5. Waterproof structure House is made from waterproof materials so that it needs not any other waterproof work.
6. Span life: Light steel structure carries out anti-corrosive spray handling. Normal using life may reach 10 years more.
7. Eco-friendly and economical: House design is reasonable, convenient for dismantling and installation. It may be reused many times because of the low attrition rate. There is no pollution through the production process. The average using cost is lower than other similar houses built per year.
Packaging and shipping
Is it fire resistant?
|PU sandwich panel is fire resistant, but EPS is not.|
|Is it sound-proof?||Both of PU and EPS sandwich panel are sound - proof.|
|What is the density of the PU/EPS?||Normally EPS is 12kg/m3, and PU is 38kg/m3.|
|What is the grade of the PU?||B-class of fireproofing.|
|What thickness of the PU/EPS can you provide?||Typically are 50mm, 75mm, and 100mm of EPS sandwich panel, 40mm, 50mm, 75mm and 100mm of PU sandwich panel.|
|What is the width of the sandwich panel?||EPS sandwich panel: 970mm for roof, and 950mm for wall. PU sandwich panel: 950mm for both roof and wall.|
|Is the PU injected or glued?||Inject|
|How to load would be most efficient?||Make the sandwich panel to be full length of the container.|
|How to pack?||In order to well loaded to save the space, normally it is without packing.|
|What is the delivery time?||25-35 days.|
Any questions, pls send an enquiry to us!