|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Certification:||CE ISO SGS|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||4set|
|Packaging Details:||Bulk shipment by 40HQ Shipping Container|
|Delivery Time:||15-30 worker days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/A, D/P|
|Door:||Steel Door||Material:||Sandwich Panel|
|Size:||Customerized||Structure:||Light Steel Structure|
|Keyword:||Chinese Prefabricated House,Tiny House,container House||Anti-earthquake:||8-13 Grade|
Whether you need a temporary office on a building site or a well-equipped office in a remote location, a container house provides an ideal solution. Made of strong, sturdy steel, they are available in several different sizes offering limited options for mobile offices.
The biggest advantage of using container houses for mobile offices is that they may be used to provide instant office space anywhere. Conversions are quick and easy, and the full range of finishes will produce anything from a budget office set-up to bespoke designs that incorporate ablutions, conference rooms, and first aid facilities.
Are you looking for a dwelling place for your workers and don't have too much budget also don't want to compromise your staffs' comfortable.
We K-Home is the one you are looking for. We have been dedicated to making container houses from the year 2007.
1. Turnkey solutions that start from the inception of the idea and carry through to delivery in a very short period of time.
2. The opportunity to create plug-and-play solutions that are assembled in factory conditions and then transported to the site. All that is required before the office space is up and running is to connect electricity and, if relevant, plumbing so that running water and ablutions are available.
3. The opportunity to reuse mobile offices when they are moved to second and subsequent sites because they are so easy to modify after initial conversion.
4. A global reach not affected by the remoteness of any area. K-home has offices and various production facilities throughout South Africa and parts of East Africa, including Kenya and Tanzania, and in the Middle East.
5. Cost-effectiveness and the chance to erect office space quickly and easily without having to cover the normally predictable costs that are associated with buying or constructing office premises.
6. Minimal groundwork is required for mobile offices created from containers. Most importantly, you don't need to dig and construct substantial concrete foundations that require both labor and materials… and a larger budget.
Q: Are you factory or trading company?
A: We are real factory, we have 3 plants in Xinxiang City, Henan Province, China.
Q: How about your production capacity?
A: Container House: 800 sets per month.
Prefab House: 40, 000 square meter per week.
Q: How about your quality control?
A: We have got certificate ISO9001: 2015. Products processing through cutting, bending, welding, shot blasting, ultrasonic testing, packing, storing, loading to ensure no quality defects.
Q: Is third party inspection available?
A: SGS, BV, TUV, etc. Are available, it is according to client requirement.
Q: How about your delivery time?
A: Generally within 30 days, it is according to order quantity, partial shipment is allowed for big order.
Q: What about the installation?
A: We'll provide the detailed installation drawing, supervisors guiding installation is available. We can do turnkey job for some kind of projects.
Q: How to ensure the product you supply is what we want exactly?
A: Before placing order, our sales and engineers team will provide you the suitable solution according to your requirements. CAD drawing, 3D drawing, Materials photos, Finished projects photos are available, which will help you understand the solution we provided deeply.