|Place of Origin:||Henan, China|
|Certification:||CE, ISO, SGS, PVOC|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||4 sets|
|Packaging Details:||Loaded into 20/40ft shipping container|
|Delivery Time:||30 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||8000 square meters/month|
|Product Type:||Container||Standard Size:||20ft / 40ft Or Customized|
|Steel Frame:||Light Steel Structure||Earthquake Resistant:||8 Grade|
|Bathroom:||If Need||Lifespan:||More Than 20 Years|
|Packaging Details:||In Bulk||Port:||Qingdao Port|
|Fireproof Level:||A1 Grade||After-sale Service:||Online Technical Support|
|Keywords:||Porta Cabin Container, Prefabricated Container House, House Made Of Containers|
Flat Pack Porta Cabin Living Accommodation
Flat Pack Modular Container is a movable and reusable building.
The product adopts a modular design and uses a container as the basic unit.
It can be used alone, or can be used in a spacious manner through different combinations of horizontal and vertical directions.
The vertical direction can be stacked three floors.
The container unit structure adopts modular-components, and the it is connected by bolts, which has a good seismic-resistant effect
and is convenient and quick to install.
What is flat pack container house?
Flat Pack systems are a modular product and one of the best value priced construction solutions on the market.
They are perfect for worker housing, disaster relief, refugee camps, shops, and many other low-cost temporary building projects.
Are container homes safe?
Structural stability: Containers are also “virtually indestructible”.
Their structural stability makes such homes earthquake and hurricane proof, which makes them extremely
safe for natural disaster-prone areas.
Detail Specification of Flat Pack Porta Cabin
● Bearing max. load capacity 2.0 kN/m² (200 kg/m²)
● Wind load: 25 m/s (90 km/h)
● Compression capability loading—150kg/m3
● Steel frame:Maximum temperature of structure 500°C
● External Size(mm): 5950(L)×3000(W)×2800(H)
● Internal Size(mm): 5680(L)×2680(W)×2480(H)
● 16pcs Galvanzied floor purlins
● 18mm thickness MGO fireproof board (Option cement floor)
● 1.6mm PVC floor leahter
● Steel Ceiling
● Insulation: 50mm galss wool insulation material
● 8pcs roof purlins
● 0.5mm thickness steel sheet
● 4pcs water gutters
● 4pcs drainpipes
● Width: 950mm
● Insulation: 50mm density rockwool sandwich panel
● Both side cladding: 0.4mm PPGI steel sheet, RAL9002
● Sliding aluminium profiled windows with dimension 950×1200mm ● Double glazed panes
● Removable mosquito screen
● Steel door, with dimension 980×2100mm
● Insulation: Paper honeycomb
● Steel Frame: Surface spray treated by machine after repeatedly polished
● Light, Switch, Socket, distribution box and breaker,
●Different electrical standards to match with most countries in the world; such as CE, UL, CSA, AS